Game Numerical DesignerCareer
Game Numerical Designer
- dentify and quantify key player experiences;
- Optimization iteration of game numerical framework and model; Numerical design of new game content;
- Responsible for analyzing online product operation data, proposing optimization and improvement plans, and maintaining and adjusting online product values;
- Lead a numerical team and be responsible for the results;
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Excellent numerical modeling ability; Having the ability of data statistics and analysis;
- Be familiar with casual or Casino games and have a deep understanding of the numerical design of these two categories of games;
- Good English reading ability.
- Mathematics related majors;
- Familiar with Python/R/matlab or another Scripting language;
- Has a deep understanding of psychology and economics;
- Have a deep understanding of game design theory.